How to install machine screws correctlyHow to install machine screws correctly?
There are many details to pay attention to when installing machine screws. People with more experience usually install mechanical screws according to their own routines. Screws are used for fixing, so they must be tightened and tightened
in place. The author summarizes some precautions for screw installation.
1. Pay attention to symmetrical twisting. Regardless of removing the screws or installing the screws, be sure to twist the screws symmetrically.
2. When twisting the screw, the big wrench is up and the small wrench is down. The advantage of this is that the big wrench is on the top, which can be used to exert strength. The screws are tightened.
3. After disassembly, a set of screws, nuts, washers, etc. should be twisted together. Prevent it from not being found next time
4. All screws on the machine should be assembled after disassembly, and they should not be everywhere on the ground. Many machines have fixed screw diameters. Losing a screw makes it difficult to find a very suitable screw. As a result,
the whole set of screws of the equipment is not tightened.
5. Pay attention to the gasket. With washers, the screws are tightened. Washers generally have some elasticity, and they will become tighter and tighter during the process of twisting the screws.
6. Pay attention to safety. When the screw is tightened to a high degree, it usually exerts a lot of strength. Sometimes momentum must be used. It’s easy to hit the iron part of the device with your hand
Bit. So we must make a degree.