Where is the largest fastener market for China screw supplier?
Where is the largest fastener market for China screw supplier-Brazil
Among screw, nut and bolt manufacturers in brazil, about just 10% have hot rolled production technology, and the remaining 90% of the manufacturers are their agent processing of this technology and then produce their own fasteners.
These screws and nuT bolts are normally use in automobile industry,furniture, construction and machinery industry.and these screw and fastener company get customers from exhibitions,or their cooperate with fasteners stores.
Brazil has a relatively large number of screw and bolt manufacturers, and relatively few nuts manufacturers. Most of the screws, bolts, and nuts produced are used in industries such as automobiles, furniture, construction, and machinery industry. They are rarely used in the information industry, because most of the information product are equipped with screws when they import from oversea.
In response to the request of domestic manufacturers, the Brazilian government issued a decree in February 2007, stipulating that the import of screws, nuts and bolts with simple functions,the fasteners without heat treatment must apply for an import license, and the import declaration price shall not be less than 1,650 US dollars per ton. But special and custom screws are not in this range.
As we know that mainland China is Brazil's second largest fastener importer, and compared with 2010, the amount of fasteners imported by Brazil from China increased by 55.11% year on year. In addition, China's standard parts have a high share of the Brazilian market, almost the world of Chinese standard parts. The export value of fasteners from Taiwan, China accounts for about 5% of Brazil's total import value, while the export value of fasteners from Taiwan to Brazil accounts for about 1.5% of Taiwan's export value. Most of the fasteners imported by Brazil from developed countries such as the United States, Japan, Germany, Italy, and France are supplied to automobile factories invested by these countries.
Heat Hardware Co.,Ltd has always been committed to solving the production of non standard and custom screws that the peers cannot produce due to technology. In the traditional screw industry, we undertake high-strength, high-precision custom screws. If you are interested in our screws and fasteners, please contact us now.iF you have other questions about our customs crews,please see our FAQ
anti theft screw